Thursday, April 26, 2007

Grandma and Grandpa Mike Visit


Mavis says, "I'll tell you what. I sure 'nuf had me a good time when Grandma and Grandpa Mike came to visit. And I sure love this ball cap from The Greats. Grandma should have spring break every week!"

Mavis shows Grandma her new bed.


Last time Grandma was here, Mavis got mad at her because she made her walk. This time Mavis loved walking with Grandma.


One highlight of the visit was that Mavis got to go to her first basketball game -- and it was OU! The OU women's team was playing in Austin in the NCAA tournament. Grandma, Grandpa Mike, Daddy, and Mavis went to the game, and Mavis absolutely loved it. Here she is all dressed up and ready to go.

Here she is dancing and cheering at the game.



Waving her pom pon and saying "OU!"



Wants to see Grandma. (Not sure why I started this one sideways...)

No comments: